At Severnside, we believe that the best way for us to improve our services is to work closely with our customers.
We are committed to resident involvement and encourage our tenants and leaseholders to play an active role in the running of their homes and neighbourhoods.
We have a Community Development team, which is made up of experienced and knowledgable staff who have a real commitment to working with our local communities and involving our customers.
So that we can hear your views on all areas of our services, we offer a number of different ways that you can get involved, at a level to suit you. This could range from taking part from the comfort of your own home, setting up local tenants group or attending meetings.
Every tenant and leaseholder getting involved can and does make a real difference.
Why do you want me to get involved?
We want you to get involved so we can:
- Provide tenants and leaseholders with high quality services
- Identify priorities for service provisions
- Make better decisions by responding to your priorities
- Highlight different needs for different areas
- Continually improve our tenant/leaseholder and landlord relationship
- Improve communities and neighbourhoods
- Make sure that all people have an equal opportunity to take part in tenant involvement
Why should I get involved?
- We want to encourage local people to be involved in shaping their own communities and want to create neighbourhoods where people want to be and are proud to live
- To have a direct input into the housing decisions that affect tenants and leaseholders to ensure that you are at the heart of everything Severnside Housing does
- You will have a stronger voice when you join other tenants and leaseholders to voice your views and opinions
- To enable tenants and leaseholders to understand the way that we provide our services
- It empowers tenants, leaseholders and neighbourhoods
- To make a positive difference to peoples lives
As a way of saying thank you, everyone who gets regularly invovled with Severnside receives a Countdown Discount Card - entitling them to discounts at shops, money-off services and activities and much more. More information on the savings on offer is available from: https://www.countdowncard.com/default.aspx
For more information about ways to get involved, please follow the links on the left hand side of this page.