What is Landlords permission?
You may at some point during your tenancy with Severnside Housing, wish to make changes to your property or garden, etc. which require you to contact us seeking permission before these actions can be undertaken.
For example, tenants will need our prior written permission for the following things:
1. Carrying out a business
2. Parking a motor vehicle, caravan, boat, trailor at the property (unless there is a garage, hardstanding or approved area for parking)
3. Making changes to property including:-
- making any changes or improvements to your home, or its fittings. This includes electrical or gas or other equipment including pipes, cables and sockets
- building any shed, garage, building, fence, greenhouse or other structure
- installing any equipment used for broadcasting or receiving signals. (T.V. and VHF aerials will not need permission. You will only need permission for a satellite dish if you live in a block of flats.)
Full details of these types of changes can be found within your Tenancy Agreement: Tenancy Agreement [pdf] 102KB
For more information on the procedure regarding how to make any changes or amendments to your Severnside property, garden, etc, please contact us initially on 0845 2342424