How to apply

The majority of requests for support are received in the form of referrals from other organisations.

However, you can also refer yourself by filling in a SUSTAIN Referral Form and then sending it to us at:

Severnside Housing
Supported Housing
Brassey Rd
Old Potts Way
Shrewsbury SY3 7FA