Call us on

Lodgers and sub-letting

Unless you live in sheltered housing you can take in a lodger without our permission provided your home does not become overcrowded as defined by Section 324 of The Housing Act 1985 or any other legislation that replaces it.  However, you need to let us know if anyone moves into your property.

You must get our written permission to sub-let part or give up part of your home.



Home >> My home >> My tenancy >> Lodgers and sub-letting >>