Call us on

DIY and home improvements


Before making any improvements, alterations or additions to your home it is essential that you obtain written permission from Severnside and any other approvals required, before any work is started.

Requests for permission to undertake improvements need to be made using our request to carry out alterations form, which can be found below.

Once completed please sent it to:

Severnside Housing
Brassey Road
Old Potts Wy

Home » My home » Repairs and maintenance » DIY and home improvements