Call us on

Contents insurance

Severnside insures your home, but not your contents.  We, therefore, strongly recommend that you take out home contents insurance that is sufficient to cover all of the items in your home, such as electrical appliances, furniture, jewellery and other valuables.

If you get burgled or there is a fire or flood you could lose everything you own. Could you afford to replace it?

Many housing association customers have difficulty accessing insurance from mainstream insurers. Standard levels of excess and minimum insurance levels on policies can be too expensive.

Affordable insurance

We can help you obtain home contents insurance, at a price that is affordable, with a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation.

You can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens you are covered.  To find out more visit the My Home website.

Farr Insurance also offer a Home Contents Insurance scheme for social housing customers. Like My Home Contents Insurance, this affordable scheme has no excess and convenient payment methods.

To find out more about Farr’s Home Contents Insurance call 01245 341 200.

Home >> My home >> Repairs Maintenance >> Contents insurance >>